In early 2023, the Food Allergy Institute reached the exciting milestone of 8,000 food allergy patients in remission. This means 8,000 patients who were once severely allergic to a multitude of foods can now eat their allergens in any amount without restriction or fear of reaction.
● Discover the Food Allergy Institute:
Historically, the only “treatment” prescribed to those with food allergies has been avoidance. Meanwhile, food allergies cause up to 30,000 emergency room visits and up to 200 fatal food anaphylaxis reactions each year in the US. With numbers so staggering, it is apparent avoidance is not a solution.
Treatment methods like Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) have had varying success in allowing those with peanut, egg, or milk allergies to achieve “bite safety”- or safety from accidental ingestion. However, these programs come with extreme risks and still ultimately call for avoidance.
At the Food Allergy Institute, we have reimagined a world without food allergies. Through our Tolerance Induction ProgramTM (TIP), we help food allergy patients regain their confidence and achieve food freedom, or the ability to eat whatever they want, whenever they want, without restriction.
Distressed by watching parents lose their children to fatal allergic reactions, Dr. Inderpal Randhawa questioned conventional protocols for food anaphylaxis. With his experience in lung transplant immunology, he set out to change the status quo. In 2015, Dr. Randhawa would go on to develop the Tolerance Induction ProgramTM and found the Food Allergy Institute.
The Food Allergy Institute (FAI), based in Long Beach, California, is the largest treatment center of its kind and actively treats up to 5,000 patients from across the globe.
Yuma: A Story of Hope
- Watch Yuma’s inspiring story and discover the life-changing effects of TIP: “It’s a game-changer… Your life and your child’s life will be dramatically improved.”
● Read more patient testimonials here.
Food Freedom Awaits!
For so long, food allergy patients have had to live isolated from social events and in constant fear of reaction, with little help from the healthcare system. At the Food Allergy Institute, a solution to food allergies exists. As we hit this milestone of 8,000 patients in remission, we hope to continue transforming the lives of more food allergy patients, and we look forward to a future free from food allergies.
● Overcome your food allergies and never avoid food again with the Tolerance Induction ProgramTM: Get started today.
● Read the peer-reviewed paper authored by our founder, Dr. Inderpal Randhawa, published by the clinical journal PLOS ONE. The study is the first to analyze the effectiveness of machine learning in treating patients with severe food allergies.
Interested in learning more? Visit us at foodallergyinsitute.com.