Dave Bloom

947 POSTS 48 COMMENTS
CEO & Co-Founder of SnackSafely.com and proud food allergy dad. Advocating for food allergy awareness and causes since the founding of SnackSafely.com in 2011. Dedicated to solving issues critical to the food allergy community by leveraging over 25 years of technical expertise gained serving various senior roles in the Financial Services industry. Authority on issues regarding the manufacture of allergy-friendly food products and founder of the SnackSafely.com Manufacturer Partnership, a consortium of food manufacturers now numbering 100+ companies that have agreed to provide detailed disclosure of their manufacturing processes beyond what the FDA requires.
Uncle Sam needs you to join the fight! Click here for full-sized flyer!

School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Bill Reintroduced to Congress

The School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act was reintroduced Wednesday. Show your support!
Click here for printable flyers from out Take 2 campaign

Take 2 Campaign Flyers

It's true... we're obsessed. With all the recent news reports of anaphylaxis claiming our young, we want to make sure everyone gets the message.
Click to donate at Peanut Free Planet!

Team with Peanut Free Planet and Help the Oklahoma Tornado Victims

Order items from Peanut Free Planet and enter the given shipping address and PFP will cover the postage to send your items to a food bank in Oklahoma!

Six That Save Lives: An Anaphylaxis Primer

Allergic Living has published a terrific graphic for Food Allergy Awareness Week entitled: "Six That Save Lives"

Superhero Moms Celebrate Food Allergy Awareness Week!

Yes, we know this is Food Allergy Awareness Week but we're still basking in the glow of Mother's Day! Celebrate superhero moms everywhere and don't forget to take two epinephrine auto-injectors along everywhere, every time!
Sign this petition!

Sign This Petition and Help Save the School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act

Sign Janelle Campbell's petition and help save children from anaphylaxis in school!
Uncle Sam needs you to join the fight! Click here for full-sized flyer!

Federal School Epinephrine Act Stalled in Committee – Show Your Support!

Federal epinephrine legislation has died in committee. Join with SnackSafely.com and show your support now!
Take 2 along everywhere... every time

Take 2 Along Everywhere… Every Time!

Don't let your child's story be a cautionary tale to other parents.
Tanner Henstra

11 Year Old Utah Boy Dies of Accidental Peanut Ingestion

An 11 year old boy from St George, Utah died of complications from anaphylaxis last week after accidentally placing a peanut butter filled pretzel in his mouth.
Pretzel!

Update to Safe Snack Guide: April 25, 2013

Please note that we have removed three items from our Safe Snack Guide and have confirmed the safety of a fourth.

Connect with Us

38,575FansLike
643FollowersFollow
2,679FollowersFollow
5,474FollowersFollow
39SubscribersSubscribe