Auvi-Q has launched a new interactive resource hub with digital tools to help families with life-threatening allergies stay prepared this school year.
New resources are released regularly and include:
- Back to school checklists;
- Interactive quizzes;
- Customizable allergen profile cards.
Access the resource hub at www.auvi-q.com/resources.
In addition, those who sign up at www.auvi-q.com/signup receive a free downloadable life-threatening allergy tool kit.
The tool kit includes:
- Life-threatening Allergies Quick Reference Guide: to share with caregivers such as coaches, teachers, and counselors;
- Signs and Symptoms of Anaphylaxis: to help identify allergic emergencies quickly;
- Food Allergy Alert Cards: to help inform people about allergies.