Tags Auto-injector

Tag: auto-injector

AANMA Maps the Status of State Epinephrine Legislation

The AANMA maintains the status of state stock epinephrine legislation in an easy to reference US map. Their site provides links to ACE volunteers in each state that provide education, advocacy and outreach.

$25 Auvi-Q Copay Program

Sanofi has instituted a $25 copay program for the purchase of up to two Auvi-Q epinephrine auto-injectors.
Uncle Sam needs you to join the fight! Click here for full-sized flyer!

School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Bill Reintroduced to Congress

The School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act was reintroduced Wednesday. Show your support!
Click here for printable flyers from out Take 2 campaign

Take 2 Campaign Flyers

It's true... we're obsessed. With all the recent news reports of anaphylaxis claiming our young, we want to make sure everyone gets the message.

Six That Save Lives: An Anaphylaxis Primer

Allergic Living has published a terrific graphic for Food Allergy Awareness Week entitled: "Six That Save Lives"

Superhero Moms Celebrate Food Allergy Awareness Week!

Yes, we know this is Food Allergy Awareness Week but we're still basking in the glow of Mother's Day! Celebrate superhero moms everywhere and don't forget to take two epinephrine auto-injectors along everywhere, every time!
Sign this petition!

Sign This Petition and Help Save the School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act

Sign Janelle Campbell's petition and help save children from anaphylaxis in school!
Uncle Sam needs you to join the fight! Click here for full-sized flyer!

Federal School Epinephrine Act Stalled in Committee – Show Your Support!

Federal epinephrine legislation has died in committee. Join with SnackSafely.com and show your support now!
Take 2 along everywhere... every time

Take 2 Along Everywhere… Every Time!

Don't let your child's story be a cautionary tale to other parents.
Tanner Henstra

11 Year Old Utah Boy Dies of Accidental Peanut Ingestion

An 11 year old boy from St George, Utah died of complications from anaphylaxis last week after accidentally placing a peanut butter filled pretzel in his mouth.

Connect with Us

26,127FansLike
81FollowersFollow
3,589FollowersFollow
23SubscribersSubscribe