We are pleased to announce a number of new additions to the Safe Snack Guide.
We have added a new category entitled ‘Frozen Entrees / Appetizers / Sides / Desserts‘ which will provide many new options to busy families that must also cope with food allergies.
We have added products from six manufacturers that have joined our Manufacturer Partnership Program:
- Ian’s Foods – Manufacturer of allergy-friendly/gluten-free foods for the whole family, including pizza, pancrepes, fish sticks, sweet potato fries and chicken nuggets. [See their coupon!]
- Freedom Foods – A provider of allergen-free, non-GMO breakfast cereals throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region now available in the US;
- Touche’ Bakery – A peanut, tree nut and sesame free manufacturer of delicious biscotti and meringues;
- Pascha Chocolate Company – Makers of organic dark chocolate bars free of the top-8 allergens. They believe the purer the chocolate the better the taste and the safer for all to eat and enjoy;
- HomeFree – Manufacturer of ready-to-eat, non-GMO verified baked goods and ingredients free of gluten and common food allergens;
- Bare Foods – Made from Washington State apples (and nothing else) their apple chips are low in calories, fat free, full of fiber, and so good even your kids will love them;
Click here to see descriptions of all 27 manufacturers that currently participate in our program.
Please discard your current copy of the Guide and download the latest revision:
Click here for the latest revision of the Safe Snack Guide
Once again, we thank our readers and subscribers for their diligence and feedback which helps us keep the Safe Snack Guide up-to-date between product surveys. If you have not subscribed to our mailing list for updates and product advisories, we suggest you do so by completing the form in the right sidebar.
I noticed you’ve removed Breyer’s and Turkey Hill Ice Cream from your list. Can you explain the reason? Did they change their practices? Thanks!
Please subscribe to updates! The details were published here: /2014/02/update-to-safe-snack-guide-february-18-2014/
Thanks for responding so quickly and for all the great info you give out.