Once each year, bloggers, advocates, medical professionals, caregivers, brand ambassadors, and manufacturers converge at the Food Allergy Blogger’s Conference (FABlogCon) to discuss topics of concern to the food allergy and celiac communities.
The conference is open to anyone managing, coping, or caring for someone with food allergy and provides a great way to meet the people who are leading the discussion online. It’s also an opportunity to share ideas and learn more about the ins and outs of blogging so you can lend your voice to the discussion.
This year’s speaker lineup is a veritable who’s who of people you read or read about every day, including:
- Robyn O’Brien, author of The Unhealthy Truth;
- Nicole Smith, author of the Allergic Child blog;
- Colette Martin, author of Learning to Bake Allergen Free;
- Cybele Pascal, author of The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook;
- Keeley McGuire, author of the Keeley McGuire Blog;
- Erica Dermer, author of Celiac and The Beast;
- Dr. Mike Pistiner of Allergy Home,
- Dr. Julie Brown will present on epinephrine and auto-injectors;
- Dr. Eric Edwards and Evan Edwards, inventors of the Auvi Q, will present The Human Factor: Growing Up, Living and Innovating with Life-threatening Food Allergies
The conference includes an expo where companies display their latest products and services and where you can sample new allergy-friendly foods.
This year’s FABlogCon will take place November 13-15 in Denver at the Renaissance Hotel. Click here to learn more and register.