We’re pleased to announce the latest update to the Safe Snack Guide and our Allergence product screening service.
The Safe Snack Guide is a catalog of over 1000 foods, all free of peanuts and tree nuts with hundreds free of the Top 8 allergens. The Guide is used by thousands of schools and tens of thousands of parents nationwide to help keep allergens out of the classroom and the home.
Allergence is our interactive service that shows you precisely how these products are manufactured with respect to the 11 allergens we track: the Top 8 (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, wheat, fish, crustacean shellfish) as well as sesame, mustard and gluten. All allergen information, including shared line and shared facility information you’ll find nowhere else, is provided directly by our partner manufacturers, never from the label.
Aside from many new product additions from our existing partners, we’ve introduced products from four new members of our Manufacturer Partnership. Please welcome:
- That’s How We Roll – Manufacturer of ParmCrisps™ brand artisan crafted crunchy crisps made entirely of 100% Aged Parmesan cheese. Oven baked in small batches, their crisps are naturally gluten and sugar-free with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Doumak – The manufacturer of the “World’s Best Marshmallows”, Premium Quality Campfire Marshmallows! Campfire Marshmallows are produced in a facility free of the following allergens: wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy. Campfire Marshmallows are available in many different shapes, sizes and flavors.
- Gillian’s Foods – Their promise is to use only wholesome ingredients to ensure the highest quality gluten-free bread crumbs, croutons and stuffing for you and your family. Gillian’s staff is committed to providing the best products in their dedicated wheat, gluten, peanut and tree nut free facility for those with allergies or sensitivities.
- Truitt Family Foods – They make Foods that Make a Difference®. Their products are culinary-driven, shelf-stable, legume-based foods. They strive to revolutionize the way we think about satisfying nutritional needs by bridging the gap between convenience, flavor, and sustainability.
- Pretzel Pete – A family-owned company focused solely on providing delicious pretzel products. Their manufacturing facility earned an SQF (Safe Quality Food) 8.0 certification, one of the highest standards of food safety in the industry.
Please discard your current copy of the Guide and download the latest revision: