epinephrine auto-injector - search results

If you're not happy with the results, please do another search

Sanofi Abandons Auvi-Q, Allerject

Whether the product will ever be reintroduced remains to be seen.

Study: Most Accidental Exposure to Peanuts Occur at Home or Home of Family/Friend

We discuss three important findings of the study and provide recommendations for each.

Lessons to be Learned from the Connor Donaldson Inquest

The loss is yet another in a long line of horrific, preventable tragedies, but there are lessons to be learned from the details of the child's exposure and the subsequent attempts at first aid.

What We Learned from the Adrian Peterson Story

The important take-aways from the story of Adrian Peterson's 2011 bout of anaphylaxis.

Who Will End Food Allergy? You!

Show your love for SnackSafely.com by making a donation to the FARE Walk for Food Allergy and we'll send you a small token of our appreciation!

FARE Publishes Updated Emergency Action Plan Template

Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) has published an update to their emergency action plan template.
Tanner Henstra

11 Year Old Utah Boy Dies of Accidental Peanut Ingestion

An 11 year old boy from St George, Utah died of complications from anaphylaxis last week after accidentally placing a peanut butter filled pretzel in his mouth.
Emergency

8 Year Old Boy Dies of Apparent Anaphylactic Reaction

An 8 year old Monmouth County, NJ boy died this morning of an apparent anaphylactic reaction.