epinephrine auto-injector - search results

If you're not happy with the results, please do another search

FARE Publishes Updated Emergency Action Plan Template

Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) has published an update to their emergency action plan template.
Tanner Henstra

11 Year Old Utah Boy Dies of Accidental Peanut Ingestion

An 11 year old boy from St George, Utah died of complications from anaphylaxis last week after accidentally placing a peanut butter filled pretzel in his mouth.
Emergency

8 Year Old Boy Dies of Apparent Anaphylactic Reaction

An 8 year old Monmouth County, NJ boy died this morning of an apparent anaphylactic reaction.