Tag: accidental ingestion

Starbucks

Man with Nut Allergy Sues Starbucks for $10K After Suffering Reaction...

An Oregon man filed the lawsuit after suffering a life-threatening reaction that sent him to a Portland emergency room.

3 Year-Old Boy Recovers From Induced Coma After Eating Mom's Secret...

Parents administered seven EpiPens then brought Omar to the hospital.
Take 2!

An Important Halloween Reminder from Your Friends at SnackSafely.com

Don't forget one of the most important ways to safeguard your child!

Woman Recovering from Coma Caused by Anaphylaxis Needs Your Help

On February 20, 2013, Chantel Giacalone unknowingly bit into a pretzel that contained peanut butter and suffered full-blown anaphylaxis. She remains in a vegetative state today.