Tag: child

Update to Natalie Giorgi Tragedy

This is an update to our previous story regarding the tragic death of 13-year-old Natalie Giorgi, who accidentally ingested a treat containing peanut butter and suffered a fatal bout of anaphylaxis.

Anaphylaxis Claims 13 Year Old Girl at Campsite

13-year-old Natalie Giorgi died after accidentally ingesting a treat containing peanut butter at a campsite celebration.
Take 2 along everywhere... every time

Take 2 Along Everywhere… Every Time!

Don't let your child's story be a cautionary tale to other parents.
Tanner Henstra

11 Year Old Utah Boy Dies of Accidental Peanut Ingestion

An 11 year old boy from St George, Utah died of complications from anaphylaxis last week after accidentally placing a peanut butter filled pretzel in his mouth.
Emergency

8 Year Old Boy Dies of Apparent Anaphylactic Reaction

An 8 year old Monmouth County, NJ boy died this morning of an apparent anaphylactic reaction.
Trick-or-Treat

4 Strategies for Accommodating Kids with Food Allergies on Halloween

Here are four Halloween strategies to help you and your child with food allergies cope and enjoy the holiday.