This article highlights a resource that provides inspiration and valuable services to the food allergy community. We pledged to highlight 17 such resources for End Allergies Together's 2016 #DoYour17 campaign. You can still consider sponsoring our effort with a pledge. E-A-T is underwriting all costs so 100% of your donation goes toward funding research into a cure for food allergy.
As you know, there’s very little to celebrate about food allergies other than surviving the day without a reaction and a trip to the ER. But that doesn’t mean you can’t delight your child with creations that will make them the envy of the lunch room!
That’s where Keeley McGuire’s blog comes in. Together with her daughter/sous chef, Little Miss, she shows you how to make allergy friendly and gluten-free lunches that are safe, nutritious, and fun to eat.
Whether it’s Booty Bunnies for Easter, Allergy Friendly Hamentaschen for Purim, or a Gluten-Free Hawaiian Pizza Quesadilla for any day, Keeley provides you with the inspiration and step-by-step instructions to turn any blah lunchbox into a gift that your special someone will be excited to open every day.
You can find Keeley McGuire’s Blog and Keeley’s expertise at keeleymcguire.com.
Other food allergy resource highlights in this series:
- Nut Free Wok by Sharon Wong
- No Nuts Moms Group by Lisa Rutter
- Go Dairy Free by Alisa Fleming
- Grateful Foodie by Caroline Moassessi
- Robynobrien.com by Robyn O'Brien
- Preschool Food Allergy Handbook by Lee and Francoeur
- Keeley McGuire Blog by Keeley McGuire
- Nutley the Nut-Free Squirrel by Stephanie Sorkin
- The Stepping Stones to Food Allergies by Tracy Bush
- Allergy Moms by Gina Clowes
- The No Nut Traveler by Lianne Mandelbaum
- FABlogCon by Jenny Sprague
- Nut Allergy Mom by Amanda West
- The Anaphylactic Allergy Podcast by Yael Walters Kozar
- Celiac and Allergy Friendly Epicurean by Jackie Ourman
- Gluten-Free Life Blog & Podcast by Jules Shepard
- Allergy Superheroes by Eileen and Dean Rhoadarmer